lunedì 1 gennaio 2024

Funny Compliments

- Is your dad an artist?
    because your a fine piece of work

- Is your dad a genie?
because your making my dreams come true

- Is your dad a lock smith?
   because you have the keys to my heart

- Did your dad write a dictionary?
  because you put meaning in my life


- Is your dad a japelano?
  because you sure are hot.

 
- Is your dad a terrorist?
  because you are a sex bomb

- I must be in a museum, because you truly are

 a work of art.

  - Can you catch? because I think I'm falling in love with you.

- Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by you again?

 - What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?

- Is it hot in here, or is it just you?

- Ya know, you look really hot!
You must be real reason for global warming.

- Are you accepting applications for your fan club?

  - I feel like Richard Gere, and I'm standing next to you, the Pretty Woman.

  - Pinch me. "Why?" You're so fine I must be dreaming

.   - Is your father a boxer?
Cause you're a knockout.



- If I had a rose for everytime I thought of you, I would walk in my garden forever.

  - Did it hurt? "Did what hurt?" When you fell out of heaven?

  - Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven!

- Somebody better call God, cuz he's missing an angel!

- How was heaven when you left it?


http://frasidivertenti7.blogspot.it/2014/11/amami-se-sai-osare.html


- If your parents hadn't met I'd be very a very unhappy man right now

.   - Was you father an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!

  - Can I borrow a quarter? "What for?" I want to call my mom and tell I just met the girl of my dreams.  

 - If being a sex symbol were a crime,you'd be guilty as charged.

You must be a heck of a thief 'cause you stole my heart from across the room.  

- If you were words on a page, you'd be what they call Fine Print!  

 - Is your name Gillette?
 Cause you look like the best a man can get.

- You look like the type of girl that's heard every line in the book. 
So what's one more?

- Where have you been all my life?

   - I lost my phone number can i borrow yours?

- Hi, my name is [name], but you can call me lover.

- I'm in the process of writing a telephone book. May I have your number?

  - If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

- Are you tired? 'Cause you've been running through my mind all day long. 

 
  - I hope you know CPR, cause you just took my breath away!

- Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?
  
- What's wrong? You're looking a little sad and gloomy. 
What you need is some vitamin ME.  

- Can I have directions? "To where?" To your heart.

- What was that? "What?" It was the sound of my heart breaking. 

- Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?

  - Your eyes are blue, like the ocean. And I'm lost at sea.

  - The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.

- If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you

.   - When I said I'd die single, I only meant that I didn't think I'd live long enough until I found you.

  - What time do you have to be back in heaven?

- Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?

- I think I can die happy now, cause I've just seen a piece of heaven.

- Are you lost? 'Cause it's so strange to see an angel so far from heaven. 


coppiabarzellette

san valentino memes

- Do you believe in modern revelation? cause I believe I'm standing in front of an angel.

- Is your daddy Tony The Tiger (Frosted Flakes)?
   because you look gggggreat

- Is your dad a donkey?
Cause you have a great ass!

- Is your dad a drug dealer?
  cause you sure are dope!

- Is your dad a pilot?
because my heart taking off

- Does your dad work at the grocery store because you have nice melons!

- Your daddy must be a high jumper because you make my bar raise!

- Is your daddy a magician?
  Cause abracaDAYUM!

- Is your dad a sergeant?
  because your making my privates stand at attention!

- Your Daddy must have been a Baker because you got the nicest set of buns I've ever saw.

- is your dad a lumber jack?
  because everytime i look at you i get wood in my pants
 

piropos bellos

complimenti


http://frasidivertenti7.blogspot.it/2014/10/albert-einstein-famous-quotes.html

Is your surname WI-FI because I’m sensing a strong connection?

You can fall from the sky and you can fall from a tree, but the best way for you to fall is to fall in love with me.

You’re like a dictionary… you add meaning to my life.

If loving you is a crime, I’d be ready to serve a life sentence but the jail must be in your heart.

If stars would fall every time I would think of you, the sky would soon be empty.


school memes


women joke

http://vacanzedafavola7.blogspot.it/2016/01/cina-vacanze.html


politics memes

funny meme

barzellettesullamamma


diet joke


http://vacanzedafavola7.blogspot.com/2016/01/scozia-vacanze-magiche.html




ex chistes

halloween memes

religion
religion chistes

cibobarzelletta

cioccolato
cioccolato barzelleta

pulizie
pulizia barzellette

tatuaggi
tatuaggi barzelletta

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.